$300 per person per day for snowmobiles.
Book 2 or more days and experience different terrain each day.
A signed liability agreement is required prior to the ride. Must be 16 or older.
A credit card is required to hold the reservation. A 50% non-refundable deposit is deducted from your card at the time of the reservation. If you need to cancel 7 days prior to reservation, you are encouraged to re-book. Any cancellations after that time, or arriving late for check in, will result in a charge for the full amount of your reservation balance.
Rides will last approximately 6 hours long and will include:
• A service and safety inspection the night before.
• 8 a.m. start time will include the daily avalanche report and weather for the day.
• There will be a skill level evaluation and safety gear inspection each day before riding
• We will depart our facility once all riders are ready.
What to Bring:
• An avalanche beacon, backpack, shovel and probe.
If you do not have these items, we may be able to provide a rental please let us know ahead of time. They are also available for purchase in our shop.
We also recommend at least 2 pairs of gloves, good warm sock, a good base layer, riding boots, waterproof riding apparel, good quality helmet, goggles, and a balaclava.
Bring a lunch/snack, WATER is mandatory.
Reservations are Required
Discounted hotel rooms available when you book your ride with LCC at the Flying Saddle Resort in Alpine. LCC is the local Fly Racing dealer, riding gear and casual wear are available.
Experience one of the BEST snowmobile areas in the world. Call Troy today 307-654-6637 to book your reservation, space is limited.
Snow Bike Adventures
• You can either bring you own snow bike or rent one of ours for a whole new experience in the backcountry.
• Snow bike rentals are guided only will be approximately 5 hours long.
• Snow bike tours are $350.00 per day per person if you bring your own bike. $650.00 per person per day on a rental snow bike (+) Waiver.